Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: The Guardian on My Soul by Emily A Lawrence

I was given The Guardian of My Soul by Emily A Lawrence for a review.  I absolutely loved this book it was hard to put down once I started to read it.  Meet Kristen Mancuso a girl turning 21 and ready for her freedom.  Instead of freedom her mom gives her a bodyguard Alec Warner who Kristen hates because she wants her space.  Alec thinks Kristen is a spoiled princess in need of a reality check.  The sparks these two have are incredible where they are fighting and snapping at each other or making out.  They both have a lot of issues with love because of hurt in the past.  They also have the issue of being in two different society brackets and what people might think.  There are a lot of ups and downs and it is a great ride you have to read this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment