Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Primitive Fix by Alicia Sparks


Primitive Fix (Primitive Series Book 1) by Alicia Sparks was given to me for an honest review.  I have never read this author before but I will again let me start off in saying that this book is paranormal we have shifters and others with special powers, it is also very HOT.  I love that we get to see how everything happens from both brothers points of view first you have Kenyon who is the second born and knows he is already bonded to the second born of another tribe.  The problem is that Sage wants more and once she gets what she wants a whole new bag of problems spring up for Kenyon and Sage.  You are rooting for them to get their happy ending.  Then you have Nik who is the first born of the clan and he does not want to deal with the responsibility or the politics.  NIk ends up caught and once he is free he meets Juliette who has secrets of her own.  The longer they are together the closer they become and Nik starts thinking about going back and doing what he needs to do but they have Juliette’s past that comes back and haunts them.  You want to know what happens to both couples well so do I so it’s onto the next book for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment