Thursday, May 28, 2015

Review Kellen's Redemption by Aden Lowe

I am already a huge fan of Aden Lowe and i have read all his books and loved everyone of them, but this book was by far the most exciting read I've read in a long time. Kellen Redemption will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next. I was so engulfed in this read for the very beginning until the last word. Aden Lowe knows how to write a love scene that will scorch your panties then next thing you know there is a battle to take care of in which you will be so in tune with these characters you feel your one of them. I love how Aden brought back some of the favorites in the Hunted Series and the favorite hangouts. Kellen story is full of action and plenty of the steamy love scenes we all love so much. Aden Lowe did such a fabulous job on this one. I will be telling all my friends and family about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment