Friday, September 26, 2014

His Desire by Shelia Kell





His Desire by Shelia Kell

I was gifted this book for an honest review, and I have to say honestly that I had a hard time putting it down.  FBI Agent Kate Ross and her partner AJ Hamilton are the best of friends; the only downside is that she cannot stand AJ’s brother Jesse who co –owns H.I.S. or Hamilton Investigation and Security, Inc., with the rest of his brothers.
Unfortunately a case has brought Kate and Jesse closer together than she ever wanted to get.  This story has so many twists and turns that it will keep you on the edge of your seat.  Just as you think you have figured out who the killer is you are completely wrong.   Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of sex scenes that will leave you wanting more.
Now I could go into more details but should I??  This is a must get and read but as a warning make sure that you do not have any interruptions or you just might end up killing someone yourself.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment