Tuesday, September 30, 2014

To Meet Her Needs by Khul Waters


I was gifted "To Meet Her Needs" by Khul Waters for the purpose of an honest review. I was just recently introduced to Khul Waters amazingly talented writing. I definitely have not been disappointed; I grew to love his work even more with each page and poem. In this read, you will experience every emotion the characters experience and will be moved in so many ways. 

Mark who is in the process of a nasty divorce finds love when he least expected it in Ingrid. Ingrid needs to be a submissive; Mark takes on the challenge to dominate her submissive side. As they grow as a couple and experience the world of Domination and Submission, you experience how strong their love is for one another. My favorite aspect or character trait of this book is Mark's own strong need to make Ingrid feel loved, valued, and to feel protected. He wanted her to know that he would do whatever was necessary to ensure that her life was enriched by the love they shared.

You will not want to put this book down. I didn't want it to end. Khul has truly outdone himself.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment