Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review for Testing the Submissive by Al Daltrey



Testing the Submissive is a book I have wanted to read since it came out. I had heard so much praise on this book and Al Daltrey did not disappoint. Al Daltrey did an AMAZING job of writing Abigail's POV. Although I have read quite a few BDSM books this suppresses every one of them. I highly recommend reading the description of the book, so you know what you're about to read. 

Abigail is a woman who is a submissive sadist. Lewis is her Master/pimp who works in a network full of people who are Masochist.  After every session Lewis would interview Abby to see how the session had gone making sure to get every detail that applied. As Abby goes through each experience you will feel her happiness, pain, sadness and anger.  

This book was wonderfully written and helped me to understand more on the thinking and the lifestyle of a submissive sadist. Well done Al. 

No comments:

Post a Comment