Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review The Lies We Lead by Marc Nobbs

I was given an arc copy of The Lies We Lead by Marc Nobbs for my honest opinion. When I got this copy I knew it was going to be a very erotic read. This book surprised me with all the research Marc had to do to come up with what goes on in the movie industry. Marc did a fantastic job on this. Yes it is very much an adult read. Marc brought you into the characters and the scenes. Every scene was hot and left you breathless. Bobby is a man of talent in many ways. As you read you will be wondering what and who is next in this swept up world of lies. Don't let the lies get you because you'll be begging for your own taste of this forbidden world. Who else besides Marc Nobbs can make scotch sexy.  This is by far a must read but be ready to have your panties soaked because after all this is an erotic read by Marc Nobbs the Gentlemen author, you'll never get enough of.


No comments:

Post a Comment