Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Review: Whispered Truth by Anne Mercier

So Anne Mercier is one of the authors I absolutely love when she said she was going to start a new series I was a little worried how they could compare to the rockstar series that I love. So I got Whispered Truths as an ARC and I have to say that Anne blew me out of the water with this one.  From the first chapter I was drawn into Kyle and Myah and what was going to happen to them.  Let me tell you though when you read this book you forget that these are 17 and 18 year olds that are going through these trails and dealing with these adult issues.  LOVED, loved, loved the way the group of friends all interact and protect each other just like family.  You must be warned there are some steamy parts in this book and I just can’t wait to read Jackson’s story next.  This is 5 stars all the way I think it maybe my new favorite series.


No comments:

Post a Comment