Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Lone Wolf Rising (Winter Saga Book 1) by Jami Brumfield




I was given Lone Wolf Rising (Winter Saga Book 1) by Jami Brumfield for an honest review. This is the first book I have read of this author and I liked it so much that I’m already starting on the second. The book starts with Rebecca after her first werewolf change and everything she is feeling. Rebecca decided to become a werewolf to find out who murdered her parents what she didn’t know was she was also a witch. As well as becoming a wolf she is now the alpha. She has all these new changes going on she also has to make a decision between two men Gabriel a werewolf that is her mate and her wolf wants and Lucien(Lucky) a Nephilim that her mind wants. You have to read this book and see what happens to Rebecca she has a loved one who ends up hurt you have to read this series. The only reason I give this book 4 stars is it is a little slow in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment