Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review: Maid for His Submission by Erin Black


I was given Maid for His Submission by Eryn Black to review.  This is the first time I have read one of her books.  It was a little confusing in the beginning but as you continued on it was all unraveled and revealed.  You have Tosh who is a college student who thinks she is just answering a job add for a maid position.  Once she gets there things seem a little off as to what she is supposed to wear and how she is suppose to clean.  Enter Mr. Richard her boss and master of the house.   Richard wants Tosh more then he has ever wanted anything but thinks that she is too innocent.  Tosh starts feeling things that she has never felt before but it all feels natural to her, Richard want to keep her but doesn’t know how to voice it.  Will these two get their act together I’m not sure but I know I am waiting for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment