Friday, March 18, 2016

Author t.h snyder Spotlight




Interview:
1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
About three years ago, shortly after reading a few incredible stories.
2. How long does it take you to write a book?
It honestly depends on my schedule. If I have the time to devote to it, the book may only take a few weeks.
3. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I do work a full time job, writing unfortunately takes a back burner. I try to set aside time in the evening once my kiddos are in bed. Other than that whenever time is free I pull out my NEO2 and dive into a story.
4. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I always write the last chapter or epilogue first.
5. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
It’s all a spiraling spider web in my head.
6. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
I was 34 about to turn 35.
7. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Reading of course, lol. I also like to spend time with the kiddos, friends and family.
8. What does your family think of your writing?
They are amazing and so supportive, I couldn’t ask for a better team to cheer me on.
9. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
It is extremely time consuming. If I could add an extra few free days in my week I’d be stoked.
10. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
To date I’ve written 19 stories…can’t quite pick a favorite. That’s like asking a parent who they love more, lol.
11. Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Follow your heart, trust your gut and always do what you believe. Becoming a write is not an easy accomplishment. It takes time, perseverance and a lot of support. Never give up.
12. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Hearing from my readers is honestly one of my favorite things about being an author. Whether they love or hate something, their feedback means the world to me.
13. Do you like creating books that are for adults? Or do you write more than adult books?
My genre of choice is adult romance, however I have written a young adult and an erotic romance.
14. What do you think makes a good story?
Amazing characters, an incredible story and an intense ending.
15. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher.
Bio:
t. h. snyder is my pen name.
I was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania Sept 1979.
For nine years I worked in the field of higher education while earning my Bachelor and Master Degrees in Management from University of Phoenix.
I'm a single mother to two amazing children that are my world.
I became an avid reader in spring of 2012 and since has read over 300 books. My genre of interest ranges from Romance to thrilling Paranormal.
This is more than just a hobby for me, it’s a passion to read the words of great authors and bring life to their stories with my reviews and character castings.
I started writing my first novel in June of 2013 and anxious to see where this journey takes me!!
Author of the Touch Series, Pierced Love, the Cursed Series, the Fight Series, Obsidian Desire, and Finding Us
Author of Best Selling Young Adult Romance Pierced Love
Author of Best Selling Erotica and Contemporary Romance
Stalk her:


No comments:

Post a Comment