Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Review His Only Salvation by Skye Turner

His Only Salvation by Skye Turner was such a different book compared to how she usually writes but let me just say that she blew this story and my heart out of the water.  For those who do not read the blurb this book is dark compared to her the other books that she has written. This book had me going through so many feelings these characters are so well developed that you really feel like you know them and can feel exactly what they are feeling.  You have Hope who just like her name states tries to good and brings hope to those around her, her only fault is that she loves two men who are as different as can be and has loved them both since she met them.  Skye really lets you feel the anguish and confusing that Hope goes through when it comes to her feelings for Luke and Gabrial.  I don’t want to give away too much with this book but let me just say it takes some unexpected turns and it literally ripped my heart out at points.  


No comments:

Post a Comment