Friday, August 7, 2015

Review: Wonderlust by B.L. Wilde

Wonderlust by B.L. Wilde lives up to its name I don’t know whether I’m in lust or LOVE or this book.  You have Alex who is your cocky, sexy, arrogant miss understood rockstar.  Natasha is the girl who thinks she knows what she wants but has no clue what her world could hold for her.  I love how sassy Natasha is and how she has no problem putting Alex in his place.  Of course things can’t be peachy through the whole story you know there is misunderstandings and the past that comes back to haunt them.  I so can’t wait for the next book in this series to see where Natasha and Alex go from here.  5 stars all the way for this book and author.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review and for participating in the Tour. Victoria at My Family's Heart

    ReplyDelete