Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review Angel's Halo: Reclaimed by Terri Anne Browning



I have been waiting for Jet and Flick’s story since I read the very first Angel’s Halo.  So let me just say Angel’s Halo: Reclaimed by Terri Anne Browning was everything I hoped it would be and more.  I loved the fact that this book goes back and includes the events in the first two books and how it crosses over with the Rocker series so that you can see what was going on with Jet and Flick during those events.  My heart broke for Flick hearing her whole story from the beginning I don’t know how she stayed so strong for as long as she did.  As for Jet he is your alpha bad boy all the way that doesn’t realize what he had till it is gone but is possessive and will use whatever means he needs to keep what is his.  I love the Hannigan family and can’t wait to read what happened to the rest of them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment