Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Review: Heart of Steel by KE Osborn


Heart of Steel by KE Osborn had my heart racing and mind turning from the beginning of the book I could not put this book down needless to say that I did lose sleep because of it.  So this book isn’t just another good girl falling for the bad biker boy it is so much more than that.  So Steel is your bad boy biker with a quick and bad temper but he does have a caring heart when it comes down to family and those who he protects or needs protection.  Willow (Flame) is a pretty and innocent teacher who is instantly drawn to Steel and wants to believe that there is good in him.  I liked that most of the mc group teaseling harassed Steel about his sweet and innocent teacher.  I can’t believe all the crap that Steel and Willow have had to go through with her accepting what he truly is and still wanting to be by his side.  To Steel having to deal with both outside forces and things in the club trying to pull them apart at every turn.  I so can’t believe how this book ended I need the next book like now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment