Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review: Wrong Side Girl by Julia Goda









Wrong Side Girl by Julia Goda is the first book that I have read from this author but I can tell you that it won’t be the last.  I loved the fact Lizzy and Cole have been friends forever but they both think the other is too good for them.  You have Lizzy who is a sweet girl that comes from a rundown area with a mother who don’t care and then you have Cole who is her protector and comes from money but still has a mother that don’t care about anything except social status.  Let me just say once Lizzy and Cole decided to get together the scenes where HOT and steamy the chemistry between the two was great.  This book took some twist that I was definitely not expecting which kept me on my toes and the book interesting.  Can’t wait to see what this author comes out with next.


http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Side-Girl-Book-ebook/dp/B019JR5XWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453005104&sr=8-1&keywords=wrong+side+girl

No comments:

Post a Comment