Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review Inked on Paper by Nicole Edwards


So I have to say that Inked on Paper by Nicole Edwards is a completely different book then what I am use to reading by her but it was fabulously done.   I loved the way that the story flowed and how there was kind of two stories in one, the story that Nicole was writing with Presley and Jake and the story that Jake is working on for his next book.  I loved that Presley looked like this hard ass with her pink hair, tattoos, and piercings but was really a sweetheart that is use to keeping her heart safe from people.  Then you have Jake who looks great and seems like a player but still a nice guy who actually turns out to be a dominant and possessive man who was just waiting for the right woman to claim.  Reading this story between the two of them and how their feeling and perspectives change was great to read it shows how thought processes can change in a minute with any couple.  Of course this wouldn’t be a Nicole Edwards book if there wasn’t a ton of HEAT which there was both between the characters and in the story that was being written.  All in all this story moved along quickly I couldn’t believe that I was reading and the next minute it was done and I had no clue how the day had passed so quickly truly a sign of a good book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment